Monday, August 11, 2008

India struck Gold at Olympics!!!

Hey India has won its FIRST INDIVIDUAL OLYMPIC GOLD!!!

I know that it is a pity that we could not win a Gold till now... but now that we have it makes me so happy and proud!

I hope this is beginnin of many more Golds to come!!!

Congrats Abhinav Bindra!!! May you be an inspiration to all Indian sportspeople!!!

When the Indian flag was being raised and our National Anthem was played - oh that moment was so touchin and inspiring!!! Oh how proud you must have felt!! I am really envious of you!

Congrats to Saina too for proceeding to the Quarterfinals and defeating the fourth ranker! You are playing well... keep improving!!

I hope the government takes note of this feat and makes best use of this opportunity to promote sports in India!

No comments: